Terms and Conditions
ALABAMA BEACH REALTY, INC
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
P.O. Box 3302 Gulf Shores AL. 36547
Office: 251-223-4445 Cell: 251-223-1533
- Check-in is 4 PM. Checkout is 11 AM. Late checkouts are not possible due to Housekeeping requirements.
- THE FULL AMOUNT OF RENT IS DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. The balance will be ran with the credit card on file on the due date. Unused accommodations caused by late arrivals or early departures WILL NOT BE DEDUCTED from the TOTAL DUE.
- PAYMENT: We accept payment by personal check, money order or credit card. (VISA, MasterCard and Discover)
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION : I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 30 days after leased premises are vacated.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: a reservation deposit of 50% of gross rentals is required to hold you reservation and is required at time of booking. The reservation deposit will be applied towards balance due.
- NOTIFICATION: Upon receiving your reservation deposit, a copy of driver’s license and signed and dated copy of the rental agreement, a rental confirmation will be emailed to you. Once full payment has been received we will email you welcome information that will include property address and the lock code to access the unit.
- A Rental Confirmation will be emailed to you after your initial inquiry. Carefully check your reservation for accuracy and call 251-223-1533 or email [email protected] immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise it will be assumed correct.
- Payment Procedures and Cancellation Policy: A ½ deposit (including the properties security deposit, please see individual properties terms and conditions for amount) is required to hold your reservation. Final payment is due four weeks prior to arrival. If the reservation is canceled more than one month prior to the reservation, any money deposited will be refunded, except for the $350 security posit, which will be forfeited. No refunds will be given if the reservation is canceled prior to the reservation. The damage deposit is fully refundable and will be returned to you within 30 days after departure if there is no damage to the property. Please be sure that we have your correct mailing address. * NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
*A valid credit card number is required to be kept on file to cover any damages or excess cleaning required that may be discovered after your departure in excess of the $350 deposit
*A refund will be given on the rents not used in the event of a mandatory evacuation. We can make every effort to attempt to contact you as soon as possible, however please stay tuned to local news for the latest weather.
- Fees and taxes: A 13% lodging tax is required to be collected on any rentals less than six months. A one time cleaning fee is also required on all rentals and the fee will vary depending on the property
- Management: this property is individually owned in Alabama Beach Realty, Inc. Has a contractual relationship with the property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We reserve the right to refuse rental or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment your occupancy is detrimental to the property. Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose. While we attempt to contact you, we reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management, was showing to a prospective buyer. By renting a property, you assume all risk or liability for any damage done to personal property, agents, employees, or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Neither Alabama Beach Realty, Inc., nor the property owners will be responsible for accidents for injuries to guests, loss of money or valuables of any kind, or personal property damage. Guest agree to “hold harmless” both Alabama Beach Realty, Inc. and the property owner. Further, guests agreed to waive subrogation against both Alabama Beach Realty, Inc. And the property owner over any claims that may arise from any condition associated with their use of the property, including, but not limited to, accidents, bodily injury, property damage, loss of use, or personal injury.
- Rental occupancy: all rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed. Remember that this is someone’s home. Please be considerate of your neighbors. An atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of those and surrounding properties must be maintained at all times.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside certain vacation property premises. Many people have allergies to Pet dander. A pet or evidence of a pet found in the premises without prior permission will cause forfeiture of entire rent and deposit and immediate tenant connection
- Maintenance: it is important to us that the properties be maintained in good repair. Maintenance providers May access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues, or for routine items. We strive to be as unobtrusive as possible while performing these tasks and appreciate your patience. Please let us know as soon as possible if a maintenance issue arises. Just as mine in your own home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Please call, text, or email us, and we will make every effort to correct the situation as quickly as possible. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures or malfunctioning equipment. Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air-conditioners, cable phones, Internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, gaming systems, appliances, elevators, etc. Are not guaranteed. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the condo or house rental. We will make every effort to correct any situation during your stay.
- Internet: Internet service is provided as a courtesy. No illegal downloads are allowed. Excessive data usage could result in termination of the service.
- Security cameras: some of our properties may be equipped with exterior only security video cameras. If so there will be posted signs on the property.
- Furnishings: all of our properties are owned by different individuals and will reflect different personal styles. Furnishings and amenities are described in the individual property listing.
- Arrival: following the receipt of the balance of the total rent amount, we will provide you with key/entry information. Check in time is 4:00 PM. Please understand that we need time to make sure that the property is clean and ready to go for you after the departure of previous guests. Note that our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning for some properties, which may delay check-in. There are public beaches and lots of activities that you can enjoy in the area if you arrive early and your rental is not yet available.
- Housekeeping: when you arrive, the unit will be clean and supplied with bed linens, bath towels, a roll of toilet paper per bathroom, bathroom hand soap, and a garbage bag each garbage can. You will need to bring your own paper products, toiletries, beach towels, food, and cooking staples. If you feel that housekeeping service is in adequate, please contact us upon arrival immediately. A housekeeper will be called back to correct any oversights.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside or outside of the unit. Smoke odors are very difficult to eliminate from furnishings. Evidence for smoking inside or outside the premises will incur a charge of $500, plus any additional damage caused by smoke or burns.
- Grilling: please see individual properties terms and conditions on grilling procedures.
- Trash: please see individual properties terms and conditions on trash procedures.
- Endangered species: some of our properties are located in the endangered Alabama Beach mouse habitat. If the rental property is located in ABM habitat, you will find additional information at the premises. Outdoor cats are strictly prohibited on those properties. Visitors are prohibited from providing food, shelter, or other actions that support the premises a free roaming cat. All observations a free roaming cat should be reported to local animal control authorities. Alabama beaches are also home to nesting sea turtles. During the active sea turtle nesting season (May 1 through September 31), all beach/recreation equipment must be moved at least 100 feet north of the mean high tide line each day before sundown. Outdoor lighting, which can be a distraction to see turtle hatchlings, should also be turned off at night.
- Departure: on-time departure is critical. There are other guests excited to begin their vacation. Check out time is 11:00 AM. If you are leaving early, we would appreciate notice since our housekeepers appreciate having extra time to complete their work. Late departures will be charged at a rate of $40 per hour. We are sorry to have to be so strict on this, but the next guests will want to check in at their scheduled arrival time. You will find information and instructions inside the unit.
- Departure responsibilities:
- please take out all trash and garbage. If there is a garbage can bin, please make sure that the garbage can is placed inside the bin so that it will remain upright.
- Please place all use towels and dishcloths in bathtub.
- Please leave the linens on the bed’s. Do not remove bedspreads, comforters, pillow shams, dust ruffles, or mattress pad covers.
- Please wash and put away all dishes. Make sure that the dishwasher is unloaded.
- Please set thermostat to 78° in the summertime and 68° in the winter time.
- Please turn off all the lights.
- Please make sure that all windows and doors are closed and locked.
- Return your key to the lock box and scramble the numbers.
- Keys: Upon arrival, you will find at least one key. In the event that you get locked out of the unit, you will need to contact a locksmith to open the door, and you will be responsible for the locksmith call. Do not change the locks!
- Missing items: the contents of the rental property have been inventoried, and any items missing after your departure will be considered damage and will charge to your credit card on file. Removing make up with towels or washcloths, stains that cannot be removed, and you will be charged for these damages. Blood or other stains are also considered irreparable damage. Charges will appear as follows:
- King sheets set $75
- Queen sheets sets $60
- Single sheet sets $45
- Pillowcases $15 each
- pillows $25 each
- bath towels $20 each
- beach towels $25 each
- hand towels $8 each
- washcloths/kitchen towels $5 each
- Personal items: if you realize that you have left something behind, please contact us as soon as possible, we will make every effort to recover it for you. However, neither Alabama Beach Realty, Inc. Nor the property owner can be held liable for personal properties or items left behind, lost, or stolen. If you would like us to ship an item to you, we will determine a shipping cost and contact you for approval. Payment for shipped items must be made prior to shipping.
- MINIMUM AGE is 25 years old. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- OCCUPANCY: Limited to actual sleeping capacity as shown on the website. Under certain circumstance, inflatable mattresses are allowed. Must be approved by management.
- All units are completely furnished including kitchen utensils and flatware. Linens, towels, bathroom tissue and soap are available upon your arrival. These items will not be replaced during your stay.
- INTERNET: Internet available in most rental properties. Service is not guaranteed
- Homeowners Associations: Guest shall follow all rules of each Association or Homeowners. Rules are posted in each unit and poolside.
I have read and understood the rules and regulations. I certify that I am at least 25 years of age and that I will be held responsible for the care of this property being rented under my name. I accept full responsibility for damages or extra cleaning charges, should they be discovered during or after my departure. It is understood and agreed that payment upon invoice signifies that the Agreement has been read, fully understood, and accepted by both parties.
We have made every effort to ensure that the information printed herein is thorough and accurate. However, policies, procedures, and rates are subject to change
Guest Name Signature Date